The Beguiling is back in black and yellow and offering 2 advance screening passes to see THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE on February 8th, 2017–2 days before it opens to the public on February 10th!
In the irreverent spirit of fun that made “The LEGO® Movie” a worldwide phenomenon, the self-described leading man of that ensemble – LEGO Batman – stars in his own big-screen adventure. But there are big changes brewing in Gotham, and if he wants to save the city from The Joker’s hostile takeover, Batman may have to drop the lone vigilante thing, try to work with others and maybe, just maybe, learn to lighten up. Featuring Will Arnett, Zach Galifianakis, Michael Cera, Rosario Dawson, and Ralph Fiennes.
WIN 1 of 2 DOUBLE-PASSES TO A SPECIAL FEBRUARY 8TH ADVANCE SCREENING OF THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE!
To enter to win one of 2 double passes for the advance screening of THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE February 8th, all you all you have to do is make sure you’re subscribed to The Beguiling mailing list (sign-up is in the upper-left corner of beguilingbooksandart.com), and send an email with your name, phone number, and “BACK IN BLACK AND YELLOW” in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday, February 7th, 2017, at 11am. We’ll draw and e-mail the winners that day.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Subject line MUST contain entrant’s name, phone number, and “BACK IN BLACK AND YELLOW” and must be sent to email@example.com.
- Entries must be made from an e-mail address subscribed to The Beguiling’s mailing list. Signup on the front page of https://www.beguilingbooksandart.com. (Seriously, we check and we disqualify people not subscribed to the mailing list.)
- Entries must be received before Tuesday, February 7th, 2017, at 11am.
- Employees and family members of The Beguiling are not eligible to win.
- One entry per person/phone number.
- No purchase necessary, void where prohibited, no cash value, odds of winning depend on total number of entries received, etc.
Good luck to all entrants! And yes, you can absolutely enter this contest AND any other contest we have going on at the same time.