Part of the UofT Arts Council 2011 Speakers Series
Thursday, March 17th, 2011 @ 8PM
Innis Town Hall, St. George Street at Sussex Ave
Tickets $10 for adults, $5 for students & seniors
On sale at: http://www.uofttix.ca/view.php?id=746 and in-store at The Beguiling
Joe Sacco is one of the world’s premier comic book artists and is widely recognized as a central figure in bringing graphic novels and sequential art into the cultural mainstream. He will be speaking on a variety of subjects including his newest work, Footnotes in Gaza, his return to the Gaza strip and his attempt to get to the heart of a brutal incident from the region’s past!
If you want to win 1 of 5 tickets to see Joe Sacco at U of T on Thursday, March 17th, here’s what you need to do:
For a chance to win, send an e-mail with your name, daytime telephone number, and “SACCO TDOT” in the subject line to email@example.com before Wednesday, March 9th at 12pm (noon). Winner will be drawn and contacted on Wednesday the 9th. Their first name will be announced on the website.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
1. Subject line MUST contain entrants name, phone number, and “SACCO TDOT”, and must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Entries must be made from an e-mail address subscribed to The Beguiling’s mailing list. Signup on the front page of http://beguiling.com.
3. Entries must be received before Wednesday, March 9th at 12pm (noon).
4. Employees and family members of The Beguiling are not eligible to win.
5. One entry per household/phone number.
6. No purchase necessary, void where prohibited, etc.
Thanks to the U of T Speakers Series for donating the tickets!
– Chris @ The Beguiling