We’ve teamed up with Mongrel Media and The Consulate General of France in Toronto to give away 10 double passes to a preview screening of PERSEPOLIS, the new animated film based on the graphic novels by Marjane Satrapi! The screening is this Thursday January 10th at 7pm in downtown Toronto. Here’s how you can win passes:
1. Be subscribed to The Beguiling’s events mailing list, at http://www.beguiling.com
2. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, telephone number, and “PERSEPOLIS CONTEST” in the subject line. It should look like this:
SUBJECT: PERSEPOLIS CONTEST, Chris Butcher, 416-867-5309
3. Send that e-mail before Tuesday, January 8th at 11:59pm EST.
4. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older (sorry kids, get your parents to enter for you). Only one entry per person. Winner(s) must be subscribed to The Beguiling mailing list for the duration of the contest to claim their prize. Winner will be determined by random draw. Not open to residents of Quebec because they’ve got pretty harsh rules about this sort of thing.
5. Winner must actually be able to attend on Thursday at 7pm, because otherwise that’s not really very nice to the people who actually want to go.
6. Odds of winning depend on number of entrants, but are roughly 250:1.
The winner will be contacted Wednesday morning, and we’ll send out an e-mail to all entrants around that time.
– Chris @ The Beguiling