Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner in our “WOTS” graphic novel prize package! Everyone congratulate Johnathan G. of Banff, AB, who walks away with 10 great Canadian comics and graphic novels from authors and artists who will be exhibiting at this weekend’s The Word On The Street literary festival in Toronto, Canada.
But wait, there’s more!
Because Johnathan’s from out of town, we figured we’d give away one more prize-package of 10 books to someone here in Toronto as well, to make sure they went out and got’em all signed by the artists at this weekend! So our secret random second grand prize winner is Jennifer L. of Toronto! Yay!
As a reminder, Jonathan and Jennifer get copies of these great books (all of which will be available at the festival this weekend):
* CTON’s Super A-maze-ing Year of Crazy Comics, by Clayton Hamner (Owlkids)
* Dinosaur Comics: Your Whole Family Is Made Out Of Meat, by Ryan North (Quack!)
* Essex County (Collected Edition), by Jeff Lemire (Top Shelf)
* Galaxion Vol.1: The Jump, by Tara Tallan (Helikon Comics)
* I’m Crazy, by Adam Bourret (Self-published)
* Mirror Mind, by Tory Woollcott (Self-Published)
* Quarter-Life Crisis Vol. 1, by Evan Munday (Self-Published)
* Sword Of My Mouth #1, by Jim Munroe and Shannon Gerrard (IDW )
* Therefore, Repent!, by Jim Munroe & Salgood Sam (NMK/IDW)
* The War at Ellsmere, by Faith Hicks (SLG Publishing)
The Beguiling and The Word On The Street would like to thank all of our author and publisher sponsors for donating these books, and everyone who entered.
BONUS: You’ve still got at least one more chance to win a Comics & Graphic Novels prize package from WOTS! This Saturday’s Joe Shuster Awards will feature a prize-pack giveaway where all JSA attendees are elligible! More on the Awards at: http://joeshusterawards.com/.
BONUS: You’ve still got until Monday to enter to win tickets to see Kid Koala in Toronto, performing the new stage show THE SLEW. Click here for details.
– Chris @ The Beguiling