Do you like Video Games and cool parties? If you answered “no” I guess you can skip to the next section. If you answered “YES!” though, have we got a treat for you! The Third Annual Hand Eye Society Ball, a.k.a. The Fancy Video Game Party, is THIS SATURDAY, September 24th, from 8pm to 1am, at The Masonic Temple (888 Yonge Street). If you want to guarantee yourself a ticket, we HIGHLY recommend going over and purchasing one right away–it’s an evening of video games, 19+ fun times, and a great building. However, if you’re feeling lucky, read on to enter the contest…
WIN 1 OF 2 PAIRS OF TICKETS TO THE 2016 HAND EYE SOCIETY BALL
To enter to win 1 of 2 pairs of tickets to the September 24th, 8pm, Fancy Video Game Party, all you have to do is make sure you’re subscribed to The Beguiling mailing list (sign-up is in the upper-left corner of beguilingbooksandart.com), and send an email with your name, phone number, and “MSPACMAN” in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Subject line MUST contain entrant’s name, phone number, and “MSPACMAN” and must be sent to email@example.com
- All Entrants MUST be 19 years of age or older, as this event is licensed for alcohol sales.
- Entries must be made from an e-mail address subscribed to The Beguiling’s mailing list. Signup on the front page of http://www.
beguilingbooksandart.com. (Seriously, we check and we disqualify people not subscribed to the mailing list.)
- Entries must be received before Friday, September 23rd, 2016, at11am.
- Employees and family members of The Beguiling are not eligible to win.
- One entry per person/phone number.
- No purchase necessary, void where prohibited, no cash value, odds of winning depend on total number of entries received, etc.
Good luck to all entrants!
THE HAND EYE SOCIETY BALL – A Fancy Videogame Party
Saturday, Sept 24 2016, 8pm-1am
@ The Masonic Temple – 888 Yonge St. at Davenport (Bloor/Yonge Station), Toronto
Tickets now available.
*** This is a 19+ event. Please bring ID! ***