The following comics and graphic novels are scheduled to ship The Beguiling Books & Art on Wednesday, February 3rd, 2010. All Prices listed in U.S. Funds. Variant prices are generally accurate to what we will be charging in store, but all disputes between prices will defer to the stickered, in-store price.
Click Here for the complete list:/100203shipping.txt
BIG SHIPPING ADVISORIES THIS WEEK:
#1: We are getting all of our replacement copies of BATMAN & ROBIN #7 by Grant Morrison and Cameron Stewart that we were shorted last week. Thanks for your patience.
#2: There was a truck crash between the printers and the distributors, and a bunch of Marvel Comics were wrecked… or almost wrecked. Every store in Canada is only getting about 80% of the quantity of Marvel Comics that they ordered this week, with the other 20% coming in next week. So we’re getting everything on the shipping list, just not our full orders, unfortunately. We should have enough to cover pullfiles and most customers as we do order extra copies of all books, but we feel it’s important to inform you ahead of time.
– Chris @ The Beguiling