The Beguiling is giving away 3 pairs of tickets to see a special promotional screening of THE DOUBLE, the new movie by Director Richard Ayoade and featuring Jesse Eisenberg andMia Wasikowska, thanks to dFilms. The screening is THIS Wednesday, June 11, at TIFF Bell Lightbox.
Inspired by Dostoyevsky’s novella of the same name, The Double is a dark comedy written by Ayoade and Avi Korine (Mister Lonely), a funny and frightening story about an insignificant man driven to near breakdown by the appearance of his doppelganger. Want to win? Keep reading.
WIN ONE OF 3 PAIRS OF TICKETS TO SEE: THE DOUBLE
To enter to win one of three pairs of tickets to see THE DOUBLE on June 11th, all you have to do is make sure you’re subscribed to The Beguiling mailing list (sign-up is in the upper-right corner of this site), and send an email with your name, phone number, and “DOSTOYEVSKY” to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday, June 11th, at 11:00am. We’ll draw and e-mail the winners then.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Subject line MUST contain entrant’s name, phone number, and “DOSTOYEVSKY”, and must be sent to email@example.com.
- Entries must be made from an e-mail address subscribed to The Beguiling’s mailing list. Signup on the front page of http://www.
beguilingbooksandart.com. (Seriously, we check and we disqualify people not subscribed to the mailing list.)
- Entries must be received before Wednesday June 11th, at 11:00am.
- Employees and family members of The Beguiling are not eligible to win.
- One entry per person/phone number.
- No purchase necessary, void where prohibited, no cash value, odds of winning depend on total number of entries received, etc.
- Sole screening on Wednesday June 11th, at 7:15pm. Please don’t enter if you know you can’t attend, thanks!