Meanwhile, on a COMPLETELY different note, The Beguiling’s owner Mr. Peter Birkemoe rather enjoyed a film at TIFF this year. It was called Borgman, by Director Alex Van Wamerdam. It is “Surreal, Creepy, and Funny”. Want to see what sort of film Peter likes? Enter this contest.
WIN ONE OF 5 DOUBLE PASSES TO SEE BORGMAN
To enter to win one of five double passes to see BORGMAN at its exclusive engagement at The Royal Cinema, July 4th to 9th, all you have to do is make sure you’re subscribed to The Beguiling mailing list (sign-up is in the upper-right corner of the website), and send an email with your name, phone number, and “BORGMAN” to email@example.com
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Subject line MUST contain entrant’s name, phone number, and “BORGMAN”, and must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries must be made from an e-mail address subscribed to The Beguiling’s mailing list. Signup on the front page of http://www.
beguilingbooksandart.com. (Seriously, we check and we disqualify people not subscribed to the mailing list.)
- Entries must be received before Tuesday, July 1st, at 11:00am.
- Employees and family members of The Beguiling are not eligible to win.
- One entry per person/phone number.
- No purchase necessary, void where prohibited, no cash value, odds of winning depend on total number of entries received, etc.