We’ve got another interesting film contest for ya! This time, it’s for an advance screening of FIST FIGHT, a new comedy starring Charlie Day and Ice Cube.
“On the last day of the year, mild-mannered high school English teacher Andy Campbell (Day) is trying his best to keep it together amidst senior pranks, a dysfunctional administration and budget cuts that put jobs on the line. But things go from bad to worse when he accidentally crosses his much tougher and deeply feared colleague, Ron Strickland (Ice Cube), who challenges Campbell to an old-fashioned throw down after school. News of the fight spreads like wildfire and may end up becoming the very thing this school, and Campbell, needed.”
The film opens in theatres on February 17th, but if you wanna see it early here’s your chance:
WIN 1 of 3 DOUBLE-PASSES TO AN ADVANCE SCREENING OF FIST FIGHT!
To enter to win one of 3 double passes for an advance screening of FIST FIGHT, starring Ice Cube and Charlie Day on February 15th, all you all you have to do is make sure you’re subscribed to The Beguiling mailing list (sign-up is in the upper-left corner of beguilingbooksandart.com), and send an email with your name, phone number, and “FIST FIGHT” in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday, February 13th, 2017, at 11am. We’ll draw and e-mail the winners that day.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Subject line MUST contain entrant’s name, phone number, and “FIST FIGHT” and must be sent to email@example.com.
- Entries must be made from an e-mail address subscribed to The Beguiling’s mailing list. Signup on the front page of http://www.beguilingbooksandart.com. (Seriously, we check and we disqualify people not subscribed to the mailing list.)
- Entries must be received before Monday, February 13th, 2017, at 11am.
- Employees and family members of The Beguiling are not eligible to win.
- One entry per person/phone number.
- No purchase necessary, void where prohibited, no cash value, odds of winning depend on total number of entries received, etc.
Good luck to all entrants! And yes, you can absolutely enter this contest AND any other contest we have going on at the same time.