Please note: The original closing date for this contest has been extended to October 25th.
Win an Aya Takano / Shu Uemura Make-up Gift Set
I know, I know, it’s a little weird but it’s also a little AWESOME. About once a year it seems that some savvy cosmetics producer teams up with an utterly amazing illustrator to do some very cool, collectable material. Well the latest collaboration is international cosmetics giants Shu Uemura teaming up with renown illustrator Aya Takano for a limited edition collection of branded/illustrated cosmetics—and we have one of the rare and somewhat expensive sets to give away!
You might remember Aya Takano from the several postcard sets of her work that have been produced, and her art is a major part of the ‘superflat’ movement championed by Takeshi Murakami and Yoshitomo Nara. The art is pretty great is what I’m saying.
Well you can win this amazing gift-set of the co-branded makeup, which includes:
– Shopping Bag
– Branded Padded Purse/Carrying Bag
– “Bowwow!” Magic Queen Pallette (eye shadow)
– Skin Purifier
– Lip duo tint & gloss
– “Dream Coaster” false eyelashes
– Blush Tint
– Paint Crayon
– Kind of a cool press kit-thing
It’s like $300 worth of stuff, it’s a little insane. But also awesome? Also Christmas is coming up?
For a chance to win, send an e-mail with your name, daytime telephone number, and BEGUILING AYA TAKANO in the subject line to email@example.com before Monday, October 25th at 12pm (noon). Winners will be drawn and contacted on October 26th, and their first name will be announced on this website.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
1. Subject line MUST contain entrant’s name, phone number, and “BEGUILING AYA TAKANO”, and must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Entries must be made from an e-mail address subscribed to The Beguiling’s mailing list. Signup on the front page of http://beguiling.com.
3. Entries must be received before Monday, October 25th 2010 at 12pm (noon)
4. Employees and family members of The Beguiling are not eligible to win.
5. One entry per household/phone number.
6. No purchase necessary, void where prohibited, etc.
– Chris @ The Beguiling