The Beguiling and TCAF will be partnering to present The Mole Song: Undercover Agent Reiji, the new action/comedy by Director Takashi Miike. The Mole Song: Undercover Agent Reiji is based on the (sadly untranslated) manga by Noburo Takasashi, and full to the brim withaction, bawdy comedy, and incredibly garish yakuza fashion. It looks like a hoot.
The Toronto Japanese Film Festival has provided 5 pairs of tickets each to The Beguiling & TCAF to attend the exclusive, one-night only, June 13th screening of The Mole Song: Undercover Agent Reiji for us to give away! We are giving them to people signed up to our mailing list, so sign up in the upper-right-corner of this page! Details below!
WIN ONE OF 5 PAIRS OF TICKETS TO SEE: THE MOLE SONG: UNDERCOVER AGENT REIJI
To enter to win one of five pairs of tickets to see The Mole Song: Undercover Agent Reiji on June 13th at 7:00pm, all you have to do is make sure you’re subscribed to The Beguiling mailing list (sign-up is in the upper-right corner of this site), and send an email with your name, phone number, and “ICHI” to email@example.com before Monday, June 2nd, at 11:00am. We’ll draw and e-mail the winners that day.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Subject line MUST contain entrant’s name, phone number, and “ICHI”, and must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entries must be made from an e-mail address subscribed to The Beguiling’s mailing list. Signup on the front page of http://www.
beguilingbooksandart.com. (Seriously, we check and we disqualify people not subscribed to the mailing list.)
- Entries must be received before Monday, June 2nd, at 11:00am.
- Employees and family members of The Beguiling are not eligible to win.
- One entry per person/phone number.
- No purchase necessary, void where prohibited, no cash value, odds of winning depend on total number of entries received, etc.
- Sole screening on Friday, June 13th, at 7:00pm. Please don’t enter if you know you can’t attend, thanks! 🙂