Hey there! The fine folks behind the upcoming play, MR. BURNS, A POST-ELECTRIC PLAY have given us some tickets to give away, and provided a discount code for you to buy tickets just in case you aren’t the lucky type (or need more than 2). We’re pretty happy about this, because one of our employees, Rielle Braid, is featured in the show!
About the show:
From the people who brought Toronto Terminus, Mr. Marmalade, Vitals, Evil Dead: The Musical, and Potted Potter, comes Mr. Burns, a post-electric play.
Two-time Dora Award-Winning Company Outside the March teams up with Starvox Entertainment & Crow’s Theatre to take on both The Simpsons and The Apocalypse in this brand-new immersive experience, staged entirely without the use of electricity.
Front row audience members will get to kick back and watch the end of the world from the comfort of interactive couch seating, and participate in the lighting of the show!
Beguiling customers! Get 35% off the price of tickets with the exclusive code BEGUILING. For tickets, visit http://www.mrburns.ca
WIN ONE OF 3 PAIRS OF RUN-OF-ENGAGEMENT TICKETS TO MR. BURNS, A POST-ELECTRIC PLAY
Want to win one of three pairs of tickets to see the play, good for the entire run from May 9th to May 31st? Here’s what you have to do: Make sure you’re subscribed to The Beguiling mailing list (sign-up is in the upper-left corner of beguilingbooksandart.com), and send an email with your name, phone number, and “MRSMITHERS” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday, April 27th, at 10am. We’ll draw and e-mail the winners sometime on that day.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Subject line MUST contain entrant’s name, phone number, and “MRSMITHERS”, and must be sent to email@example.com .
- Entries must be made from an e-mail address subscribed to The Beguiling’s mailing list. Signup on the front page of http://www. beguilingbooksandart.com. (Seriously, we check and we disqualify people not subscribed to the mailing list.)
- Entries must be received before Monday, April 27th, at 10am.
- Employees and family members of The Beguiling are not eligible to win.
- One entry per person/phone number.
- No purchase necessary, void where prohibited, no cash value, odds of winning depend on total number of entries received, etc.
– Chris @ The Beguiling