Hey! Did you know that last year Katsuhiro Otomo, creator of Akira, made a new movie last year? It’s called ‘Short Peace’ and it contains 4 segments, each directed by a different director including Hiroaki Ando, Hajime Katoki, Shuhei Morita, and Katsuhiro Otomo himself. I am thrilled about this.
The good/bad thing about this is that it’s screening here in Toronto on May 14, and May 17. You can find tickets at Cineplex! http://cineplex.com/Showtimes/short-peace/toronto-on?Date=5/14/2014&TheatreFilter=all
However, we’re GIVING AWAY TICKETS! Thanks to Viz Media and Elevenarts, you can win one of 3 pairs of passes to see SHORT PEACE on either May 14 or 17!
But Wait, There’s More! These passes are also good for ANOTHER movie, if you can’t make it to Short Peace! Another great movie, Tiger & Bunny: The Rising, is screening June 26 and June 29 in Toronto. The passes will work for any of the screenings (but not all of them, you gotta choose).
Keep Reading To Find Out How To Win Passes:
To enter to win one of three double-passes to see SHORT PEACE on May 14 & May 17, all you have to do is make sure you’re subscribed to The Beguiling mailing list (sign-up is in the upper-right corner of this site), and send an email with your name, phone number, and “DOMU” to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday, May 14th, at 12noon. We’ll draw and e-mail the winners that day.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Subject line MUST contain entrant’s name, phone number, and “DOMU”, and must be sent to email@example.com.
- Entries must be made from an e-mail address subscribed to The Beguiling’s mailing list. Signup on the front page of http://www.
beguilingbooksandart.com. (Seriously, we check and we disqualify people not subscribed to the mailing list.)
- Entries must be received before Wednesday, May 14th, 2014, at 12:00pm.
- Employees and family members of The Beguiling are not eligible to win.
- One entry per person/phone number.
- No purchase necessary, void where prohibited, no cash value, odds of winning depend on total number of entries received, etc.